Microelectronics Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Integrated circuits (ICs) are widely used in equipment operating in environments affected by a high degree of electromagnetic (EM) pollution.
This group manages the µEMC Lab.
This group studies this problems, with a specific focus on high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI), covering topics as:
- Analysis and design of high efficiency and low emission DC-DC converter
- Car battery pack charge equilizer and monitoring systems
- Chip level EMC measurements
- EMC design techniques in power electronic systems
- Hardware and Software solutions to reduce the electromagnetic emission of power modules
- Innovative control techniques for DC-DC switch-mode conversion systems
- Integrated current sensors for smart power applications
- Non-conventional computation techniques for Deep Learning
- Reliability of wireless sensor networks in harsh enviroments
- Ultra-low power, mostly digital, integrated interfaces for the Internet of Things