Neuronics (Artificial Neural Networks)
The activities of this group mainly deal with the simulation of Artificial Neural Networks (ANS) in industrial applications. Using software tools we can approach problems where mathematical models are not well established. Character recognition, meteorological forecast, pollution forecast, control evaluation are some typical cases where ANS give an efficient performance versus complex analytical models.
The group owns the "Mario Costa" Neuronics and Power Electronics Laboratory .
- A neural based comparative analysis for feature extraction from ECG signals
- Analysis and design of high efficiency and low emission DC-DC converter
- Battery management
- Deep neural networks
- ECG watch
- Intruder recognition using ECG signal
- Monitoring systems for improving efficiency and welfare of residential buildings
- Nonstationary topological learning: the G-EXIN neural network
- The Growing Curvilinear Component Analysis (GCCA) Neural Network
- ULVE: Ulcer verification
- VITAL-ECG: A portable wearable hospital