Microelectronics EMC Laboratory
The activities carried out in the laboratory concern the analysis, design and characterization of analog, digital, mixed-signal circuits with particular emphasis on:
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance of integrated circuits and hybrid power circuits according to the standards IEC-61967, IEC-62132.
- Measurement of conducted and radiated emissions of power circuits
- Signal integrity measurements (SI)
- Measurement of immunity to conducted CW disturbances (Bulk Current Injection)
- Radio frequency characterization of active and passive devices
- Characterization of RFID
- Radio frequency characterization of integrated circuits and mixers
- Shielding efficiency measurements according to ASTM D 4935 standard.
The laboratory has software tools for the analysis and design of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (Cadence Virtuoso), electromagnetic simulations (EMPro), analysis and design of printed and hybrid circuit boards (Altium).
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, -Torino
The laboratory is located on the first floor of the DET/Cittadella
|Phone||+39 011 564 4143|
|Web site||uEMC Laboratory|