Nanocomputing: Hybrid technologies integration
Emerging memory and logic technologies, like Magnetic RAM, Resistive Memories and Field Coupled Nanocomputing devices are beginning to leave the research level. To effectively use these technologies, they must be successfully integrated with standard transistors, leading to hybrid circuits.
The integration of such different technologies is complex and is studied both from a circuit point of view and a fabrication process point of view.
Circuits solution to efficiently interface these two domains are developed, along fabrication techniques that allows to integrate non-CMOS technology in the standard top-down design process used to fabricate state of the art microchips.
- PE7_3 Simulation engineering and modelling
- PE7_4 (Micro and nano) systems engineering
- PE7_5 (Micro and nano) electronic, optoelectronic and photonic components
- Hybrid integrated circuits
- Digital integrated circuits
- Emerging Technologies
- 3D Integration