Optimization and electromagnetic monitoring of new communication technologies
The research activity is focused the following items. Study of measurement systems of electromagnetic fields for new communication technologies (like 5G). Monitoring of the electromagnetic signal for communication reliability. Optimization of communication network in rural and urban areas. Solving electromagnetic interference problems. Monitoring of electromagnetic pollution and environmental impact assessment.
- PE7_4 (Micro and nano) systems engineering
- PE7_6 Communication technology, high-frequency technology
- PE7_8 Networks (communication networks, networks of sensors, robots...)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Telecommunication network reliability