Microelectronics Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Integrated circuits (ICs) are widely used in equipment operating in environments affected by a high degree of electromagnetic (EM) pollution.
This group manages the Micro EMC Laboratory.
This group studies this problems, with a specific focus on high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI), covering topics as:
- Control by design of microcontroller electromagnetic emissions
- Electromagnetic Emissions of Integrated Microcontroller
- EMI propagation in system-on-chips (SoCs)
- Experimental characterization of integrated circuits performances in terms of electromagnetic compatibility
- Susceptibility of analog and digital front-end to electromagnetic interference
- Susceptibility of low voltage CMOS digital core to EMI