The Telecommunications group at Politecnico di Torino is active on all topics related to telecommunications and it is one of the largest group inside the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, counting more than 30 permanent staff. It has more than 30 year of experience in the field of digital transmission theory, networking and digital signal processing. In the last 10 year, it has also developed a strong expertise in fiber optic transmission systems and in advanced navigation systems (GPS, Galileo, etc).
Presentations of activity of the research groups
The members of the telecommunications research area organize periodically presentations of their research activities. Below are some of the recent presentations.
- TNG Group Presentation - WiFi (2,43 MB)
- SAS-IPL Group Presentation (795,09 kB)
- NavSAS Group Presentation (1,46 MB)
- TNG Group Presentation - Traffic Measurement (2,05 MB)
- TNG Group Presentation - P2P (598,24 kB)
- OptCom Group Presentation (2,80 MB)
- CommGroup Presentation (978,14 kB)
- Galleani - 27.01.2012 (287,94 kB)
- SSPC-SAS Presentation (932,88 kB)